We’re proud to be a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, an internationally recognised professional designation that demonstrates the highest standards of ethical, professional, and technical expertise.
This is very important to us, and we support for all of our accounting team to complete the Chartered Accountants program to ensure we achieve these high standards.
While there are many requirements a firm must meet in order to be called a Chartered Accounting firm, key requirements include:
- The majority of the business owners must be chartered accountants.
- The firm must pass regular CAANZ Quality Control Reviews to ensure compliance with professional standards
- The majority of the firm’s staff must have completed the Chartered Accountants Program
- The firm’s chartered accountants must complete a certain number of hours on their continuing education each year
- The firm must comply with the CAANZ’s ethical standards and professional practises.
If you are not satisfied with the conduct of a chartered accounting firm, there is a complaints procedure you can follow with the CAANZ.