If you’re an existing client of ours, you’d know that we’ve been utilising digital signing for several years.
One of our highest priorities is sharing electronic documentation for signature as securely as possible – which is why we have decided to change our digital signing platform.
Going forward, you can expect to receive documents from us via FuseSign, a platform developed here in Australia. With FuseSign we achieve both highly secure document signing and a better user experience.
What does this mean for you?
Document security and the integrity of your digital signature is extremely important to us, given the sensitive nature of the documents we share with you. As such, we have made some changes to the way we share documents with you.
Going forward, we will require clients to have a unique email address, and where possible, have set you up on the FuseSign platform with your mobile number. Unique email addresses and mobile numbers are important in the FuseSign process as they act as your authenticator when signing your documentation.
The process of signing documents within the FuseSign platform will feel the same, with the added addition of receiving a personal SMS verification code to your mobile for you to enter. For those clients with unreliable mobile service, you’ll receive your verification code via email to your unique email address.
Should you like to you can watch this short video to be guided through the process, or alternatively review the steps set out below.
If at any time you are unsure how to proceed with signing your document bundle, or have any questions about the information we’ve supplied, please call our office and we’ll more than happy to assist.
The Team at O’Connells OBM
DIGITAL SIGNING STEPS VIA FUSESIGN
To sign documents via FuseSign – follow these steps:
- Firstly you’ll receive a document bundle link via an Email. This will come from a FuseSign email address on behalf our office.
- In the body of the email there will be a link to open your secure document bundle.
- To view and sign the documents, follow the prompts to receive a personal SMS verification code to your mobile number for you to enter.
- You will then be presented with an online view of your documents to review and digitally sign.
- Click the Sign Document Button
- Once the documents have been signed by all parties, you will receive an email with your signed documents attached.
The articles, templates, and media posted on this blog do not give business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice and should not be relied upon as such. The articles are intended to provide information in a summary form and are general in nature. Formal business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice should be sought in particular matters. O’Connells OBM Pty Ltd accepts no liability in respect of this information and any person acting solely on the information contained within does so entirely at their own risk.