Here are some questions to mull over to help get you started identifying where you may need to direct your efforts and focus your attention over the coming 12 months.
- If you could wave a magic wand – what would you change?
- What’s the pebble in your shoe?
- What’s holding you / the business back?
- Are you playing to your strengths?
- From 0-10 how engaged is the team?
- Is the team pushing in the same direction?
- How are you responding to digital disruption?
Give yourself the time and space to reflect on the above – and better still – involve the team.
Enter your details below to download the strategic planning lead up questions we put to our team each year – gauging the team’s thoughts, capturing their insights, and ultimately creating a plan with them – turns strategic planning from being just “your” plan, to become “our” plan – a powerful outcome indeed.
The articles, templates, and media posted on this blog do not give business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice and should not be relied upon as such. The articles are intended to provide information in a summary form and are general in nature. Formal business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice should be sought in particular matters. O’Connells OBM Pty Ltd accepts no liability in respect of this information and any person acting solely on the information contained within does so entirely at their own risk.